View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:01 AM   #21444
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Were the spiders you encountered under the desk your inspiration?
Not spiders. Gremlins. But perseverence won out, and I am now talking to you from my newly minted 64 bit system, which at last recognises all 10Gb of installed memory.

I did have a bad moment when it looked like my backup (on my shiny new 2 Tb external disk ) had not copied across my old email folders. Half an hour of heart attack until I remembered that the Windows Explorer default is to not show hidden files .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote