View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
There has been a firmware release for the kobo touch v. 2.1.1 that was released on August 24th, 2012, and I was wondering as Calibre is not updated to work 100 percent with this firmware, when we can expect an update to be compatible. I got a msg in the most recent version of Calibre that while it can side load the books, it cannot delete/etc. from the device.
I responded to your post in the Kobo firmware thread with a pointer for instructions.

But, I have just realised, calibre has had that message for nearly two months. Have you not used calibre in that time, not updated calibre, or have you gone from a very old firmware to the latest, not officially released version?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote