Thread: Pulse Club
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:15 PM   #5
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesslynne View Post
I've just restarted the Bela Cooper trilogy by Tamora Pierce so I could read the third that was recently released.
I really like her books. She may known as a youth fantasy author but as a middle aged fart I quite like her books. And, like the last 3?, or was it 4?, of the Harry Potter series, the Beka Cooper series are thick books.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote