View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 01:16 AM   #101
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacechik View Post
i was 'quick replying' to another post and the post ended up at the end of the list. which makes no sense. then i tried to delete. won't let me delete. sorry for the post.
that's how it works with the software used here in mobilreread. the latest (last) post is placed at the end. and you can edit your post and remove all content or change it in some way, but a moderator (i'm not one) must delete it. enjoy
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote