View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 08:17 PM   #107
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But one thing to do is check the original source to see if there are em dashes or double dashes. If not, you won't have any em dashes.
Ok, thanks. It appears the source lacks em dashes... greaaat. But thank you for bringing up that possibility, otherwise I would have spent more time trying to fix it.

But that other thing... how do I save files in Book Designer's native format? I mean, I load the LIT file and do all the necessary editing, but if I save it as HTML, the next time I load it in BD, the titles and subtitles are all messed up again as they were when I opened the LIT. Yes, other changes are saved correctly, but the titles aren't.

While we're on the topic of titles... why does BD treat everything with even a remote possibility of being a title as a title? It's more than a bit irritating, and I find most of my time spent turning those into paragraphs and subtitles.

And thanks for the quick reply.

EDIT: Ok, found the BD format option. The question about title detection still stands though.

Last edited by Valloric; 02-11-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote