View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 06:26 PM   #1
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Need E Reader that Surfs the Net

My wife cannot tolerate the photostopic affect associated with normal computer screens but can read the e-ink on my Sony 505 with no problem. So, I'd like to get her a reader she could surf the net with.

The Kindle comes close but I don't know of any devices that allow you to actually do this. Are there any or, more to the point, is e-ink technology going in that direction?

Thanks
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote