View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #2
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
I don't have experience with forums, but I run an LJ comm, and I found it's sometimes useful to have different threads in a discussion from the start, not just ones that pop up spontaneously. Since Astak has diferent lines of e-readers and an e-book store, perhaps it would be best to have the forum named Astak, with subforums for e-books, Mentor, and the EZ readers. I think the name change would be justified, but does the forum have enough people for the subdivision?

[And look, I'm a zealot now!]

Last edited by citac; 09-03-2010 at 05:52 PM.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote