View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:36 AM   #27
adamselene
Enthusiast
adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle 2
I have to admit I kind of dropped this on the floor after my initial flurry. Thanks for the additional work, pdurrant.

One of the things that has always been a little irritating about Mobipocket (compared with ePub) is that it hard-codes file offsets in links, making it problematic to fix errors in an eBook if you don't have good tools. It's clearly seen as a display format (like PostScript) rather than a source format.

Thankfully, ePub is a lot more sane.
adamselene is offline   Reply With Quote