View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #189
hapipiko
hapipiko
hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hapipiko can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: first iLiad V2 (now retired) Kobo touch, samsung galaxy tab
@ApK,
You start making a competition of the difference betweeen ebooks and pbooks.
And i am not against ebooks or pbooks, i am pro-reading. And i want to be respected as a buyer, not threatet like a criminal.
I expect the same threatment as a buyer when i buy a pbook or and ebook.
Here in the Netherlands prices are about the same, but as a buyer you do not have the same rights when you buy 'a license to read, for a certain period' when you buy an ebook.
the tax-law here says : DRM makes it to rent, and that is a service and so you have to pay the high tax-level, witch is 21%. pbook are on the low-tax level = 6%.
I am reading for more then 4 years ebooks and I love it, especially on an e-ink screen with mij Kobo witch i bought this spring, after my iLiad V2 finally gets very old and slow.

When i am reading i forget from what medium i am reading and in that way for me there is no difference between these books.
hapipiko is offline   Reply With Quote