View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 11:56 PM   #5
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
There's also the cost of the actual cost, too - the Forma is significantly more expensive. My Xiaomi Pocophone is a fairly high spec'd phone with a 6.4 inch screen and running Android 9, and it cost me LESS than the Forma (a single-purpose e-reader) would have. Here, at least, the Libra is exactly the same price as the H2O2 it replaces, requiring 190 fewer of our currency units to acquire it. Perhaps the situation is similar where you are?
The Forma comes in at 249.99 USD, the Libra at 169.99 USD, while you're right about the difference in the pricing, I'd assumed the original poster had taken the price into account and was okay with either price. Otherwise they'd have opted for the Libra.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote