View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:15 AM   #627
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Thier loss, as the cost to them of fulfilling a digital credit must be close to zero, - just the the marginal cost of generating another digital copy to sell and fulfill online i
It's an encouragement to people to fill their cart to a point where Amazon's not losing money on Prime shipping, as they must have been with fiddly orders which were bought separately to generate credits.

I haven't had Prime in a long time and I don't know the minimum in the UK for free non-Prime shipping, but the change makes Prime virtually a lot more expensive for former heavy generators of digital credits.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote