View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 08:09 AM   #624
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It'll make me keep orders in the basket until I accumulate £20 worth!
Does not work for me. To get a typical digital video with credits I need to shop ten times before the expiry dates on the credits start to wipe them out. ..

I don't spend 200+ on sold by Amazon items regularly

(**** We are spending more than usual though, at the cats insistence we are prepping for a possible UK no deal brexit, and stockpiling his favourites in case there are shortages )

And burying the change notification in a line of the legalese page is not a good way to inform customers of the new £20 threshold.

I will use other sellers more, and use Amazon less.
Thier loss, as the cost to them of fulfilling a digital credit must be close to zero, - just the the marginal cost of generating another digital copy to sell and fulfill online i

Last edited by stumped; 09-20-2018 at 08:17 AM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote