View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #8
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
The popular desire seems to be for a do-it-all device, but the battery life in my individual gadgets is important to me, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who is like that?

I get told I'm in the 'boring minority' when it comes to mobile phones, but although smart-phones are huge and there's a lot less choice of 'basic' mobiles, they aren't going to disappear entirely, so why should e-readers?

Edited to add: but then again, what do I know, I don't see the point in having my Kindle play MP3s

Last edited by soulfuldog; 03-11-2012 at 08:56 AM.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote