View Single Post
Old 12-27-2023, 02:02 PM   #61
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Got the newest update and it looks good - no page curl and page zones are really nice.

Noticed there are no page numbers. Did I miss a setting? I very much depend on page numbers (page x of xx in the entire book). I don't even care if they are real accurate. I always look to see how close to the end of the book I am before going to bed. Less than 100 pages, I'll keep reading, otherwise I'll wait until the next day

I also like at least the time shown. Hopefully you will include that in the not too far future. In the meantime I'll keep checking it out. You are doing a really great job!

Thanks peaceridge for taking the time to check and provide feedback . We also just released auto-scrolling support and Apple Pencil improvements. More at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...46#post4383646

With regards to your two additional items:

Page Numbers - We currently show percentage progress and remaining pages within a chapter. However we will implement global pagination that will display the concept of page numbers and are also looking at using Adobe Page numbers as well. Soon

Custom Bottom/Top bars in full screen mode - We have gotten this request before. It was not initially planned but we will be adding support at a later date.

We will likely reach out to the community with a list of the requests we have received like we did previously and have the community vote on how it should be prioritized.

For both these items they are not immediate, we have spent the last couple months refining the reading experience and want to take some time to complete a few key features that are not present in any other reading platform. Once a few of those items are complete we will be be sure to add the two mentioned above.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote