View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #80
daveconifer
Zealot
daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!daveconifer rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I have been reading it this evening. I'm up to Chapter 8 at the moment. I have a few suspects and can't wait to find out if I'm right about either one of them. Bullying is never 'just good fun' to the kid being bullied. I know that from personal experience. I'm glad I didn't have to worry about ebullies though. Just the old fashioned variety.
Edit: I finished the whole thing and it was good. I won't mention how it ends because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I turned out to be wrong about the identity of the bully though.
Thanks Crich, I'm glad you liked it.

I've had so many gripes about that ending (I'm talking about the very very last page) that I'm really considering a change to it. I almost feel like it's bad karma to make a major change like that, though, even if it it's literally something on the last page. Tough call.

Anyway, there's just a week left for folks to pick up free copies of my books. After that I'll be keeping a low profile while I finish and release my next one...

Thanks!