Thread: Libra Kobo PDF Solutions
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 05:03 PM   #7
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
@bob_alv: KOHighlights is pure-Python, so it *should* run from sources on macOS, provided you have a suitable Python setup with the required dependencies (f.g., via homebrew. Note that I'm unclear on the status of Python in homebrew since the Great Python2 EoL, and whether KOHighlights is completely functional on Python 3).

The Evernote plugin is unmaintained, and while your link is down, there are a couple issues open re: various crashes on login/exports, so, probably one of those .

I don't have any experience with the Joplin interaction, either, but the maintainer is active, so it's worth opening an issue on GitHub to ask for more info there .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote