View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 06:53 PM   #413
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMillward View Post
I would love to post into the relevant plugin thread but (I know I am getting old) I cannot find a 'post' option ( other than new reply) at that level. At the plugin level there is 'Forum Tools' which gives 'Post a Thread', nothing so obvious anywhere else. The posting guide explains what should be done and what shouldn't be done but doesn't actually tell you how to post. If any further posts will be moved out of sight perhaps it would be better if I didn't try anymore.
All posts after the first post in a thread are replies to the first post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-01-23 103629.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	176596

BTW I'm already old :lol:

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote