View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 06:52 PM   #412
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Fixed,New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMillward View Post
I would love to post into the relevant plugin thread but (I know I am getting old) I cannot find a 'post' option ( other than new reply) at that level. At the plugin level there is 'Forum Tools' which gives 'Post a Thread', nothing so obvious anywhere else. The posting guide explains what should be done and what shouldn't be done but doesn't actually tell you how to post. If any further posts will be moved out of sight perhaps it would be better if I didn't try anymore.
Top Left in any forum Section TOPIC LIST is how you create A NEW POST..

but THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO for an existing Plugin (those have dedicated threads) In those, go to the top or bottom of the messages, there will be a button New Reply (also on the Left)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote