View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 10:27 AM   #7
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynnloi View Post
Hi BarnArt,

I just noticed there is a newer orange-burst button on top labeled 'F_frating', in addition to the older orange-burst labeled "frating". I had been clicking on the older button and expecting it to work. It works perfectly now that I am clicking on the newer 'F_frating'.

Thank you very much for your response.

-Lynn-
Good, you can remove the old plugin, it was a beta version. For the new one you will receive updates within Calibre

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 01-20-2020 at 03:56 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote