Thread: Calibre
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 07:44 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastiano97 View Post
Hi,I would like to thank the developer for creating such an awesome program and I would like someone to please help me out regarding an issue.
The issue/problem is I want to create spaces b/w the paragraph's while reading the epubs as,most of the epubs that I read have sentences that are inter linked with each other/continuous manner and I would like to know the shortcuts to create such spaces b/w the paragraph,instead of manually editing the css file of the epub.

P.S I am a new to this area and I do apologize in advance
this is the first time reading this thread so I've not seen your question. As has been said, it could be the topic is why I never saw it before now.

Anyway, use the editor in Calibre to edit your ePub. In the CSS, add in margin-bottom: 0.5em; to the p style. That will add space between paragraphs.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote