View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 02:03 PM   #51
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
When you go to use the dictionary, it will download automatically from Amazon's servers. Or you can copy it from another Kindle if you can't access Amazon's servers for some reason. (The dictionaries from Amazon use a a special DRM key that is known by all Kindles.)
When I use my friend's wifi to register it, I'll also try to look up a word in order to download the dictionary. Thanks.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote