View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 06:00 PM   #3
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Hum, if I recall correctly wasn't High Sierra the version of MacOS that broke most of the de-DRM tools that worked using iTunes? I'm pretty sure that most of the de-DRM tools say that they work with 10.12 and below.
The Calibre thread was addressing Kindle for Mac 1.23.1 and Alf's DeDRM tools, both of which run fine on High Sierra. However, Kindle for Mac will likely become problematic on Catalina since K4Mac 1.23.1 is 32-bit and there are issues getting the 64-bit version (1.25+) to work with Alf.

However, that's just one reason why someone might want to run two versions of macOS on a single Mac, and I was hoping to start a discussion on options, pros and cons.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote