View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 03:32 PM   #3082
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
Easy enough to check if you're hitting the floor after our scaling, with a custom DPI, the computation is as follows:

12. * (SCREEN_WIDTH/600. + 90/127.) / 2.

If that falls below 12, yep, you're hitting the floor .
(Note that SCREEN_WIDTH may not technically be the width, I'm assuming Portrait, here. In practice, it's the dimension of the smaller side of the screen. IIRC, somewhere around 1080 on a Clara/Glo).

Assuming I remembered the right screen size, I'm getting something like 15 with the crappy calculator I have on hand, so you might want to try lowering the floor check in my first link, as that's easy enough to do .

If that does the job, that's harmless enough to be a general purpose fix .
(As would lowering CRe's floor be, while we're there, it's just harder to quickly test, as it requires a rebuild).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 04-07-2019 at 03:38 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote