View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:16 AM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Especially (although this might be caused by dodgy formatting) when I get two lines of text, click to next page, get a BLANK page, click again and get a chapter name and FIVE! lines of text.
This is most certainly the formatting of the specific book(s). The couple lines on the last page of a chapter, sure that happens. The blank page following that, I've only had happen on books I formatted myself because I messed up the formatting a bit. The chapter name and 5 lines of text can happen, but I don't see it that often.

I'm definitely in the camp of wanting chapter breaks. I'd almost go so far as saying I NEED them as not having them really drives me crazy. Crazy enough to either not read the book or spend the time to reformat it myself.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote