View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 11:40 AM   #29
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Did you see recluse? He works there.
'Fraid not... but it explains a lot. Anybody who works in Times Square is bound to be... well...

Anyway, we didn't see him. I wish I'd had time to get in touch with a few people we knew up that way, but it was a busy weekend for us, and visiting just wasn't in the cards. So we just ghosted in and out.

Y'know something else we're pretty sure we didn't see the whole time we were in NYC? A reader of any kind. Not even at MOMA (I forgot to mention we visited the Museum of Modern Art), where I would have expected to see one.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote