View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 12:15 PM   #8
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
if you are not using the July update, go get that and update (even you have you it, install it again). You may have an issue with GflAx.dll.
I have the 07/20 update installed already. The gflax.dll version is 2/20/07. What issue do you think I have and how would I fix it?

I have this installed in Vista 32. The program is not installed in the program files directory. The DhtmlEd patch has also been applied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood
Under the box there is a Browse button, click it and then like selecting an attachment for email find and click on the cover art. A thumbnail of the image will show up in the box. (I could never get the other method to work either.)
Yes, I've tried that. But instead of getting a thumbnail, I get a blank grey box.

Last edited by edbro; 08-21-2007 at 12:20 PM.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote