View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
epub or FB2 what do you use?

What is the better format for reading on a hanlin v3 device and what would be the best firmware for that format.
Currently I am using Tirwal's 2.9 and am using coolreader for epub
I like how the library supports reading the metadata for fb2 files wish it had something similar for epubs. But I was only able to open one fb2 files the others freeze the reader.
The fb2 files are not opening with coolreader but from what looks like hanlin normal firmware.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote