Thread: eMonitor
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 05:35 AM   #75
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusW View Post
I am an entrepreneur that is currently developing a dedicated e-ink external monitor that is easy to use and dedicated to being the best possible monitor solution (not an e-reader). I am reaching out to people who seem interested in a product like this.

I would love to hear your thoughts on how you personally would like such a product to work. At this point in my development your input could become real-world features. Hit me with comment and we could have a talk!

Best,
- Magnus

PS: I'm posting on a couple of threads like this, sorry if some of you might see this message other places as well.
Please start your own thread for your topic.

Also read Section 3 of: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/faq...ing_guidelines

I.E: Just one topic thread, specific to your topic, in one forum.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote