View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 06:36 PM   #206
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrm View Post
Hello. I'm having an issue downloading metadata using this plug-in and was wondering if I am doing something incorrectly. The published date that is downloaded is 1 day behind the date that is indicated on the Goodreads page.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is there some setting I am missing?

Thanks.

DJRM
I think it's it's something to do with timezones, I'm not aware of any setting you can adjust and I don't understand the 'why is it so'.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote