View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #63
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Not American authors, but favorites of mine who have not yet been mentioned:

Karin Fossum (Inspector Konrad Sejer series set in Norway)
Deon Meyer (Inspector Benny Griessel series set in South Africa)

Fossum's books are dark and may not appeal to everyone, but I've read all eight that have been translated to English and for many of those I paid full price. Deon Meyer is a fantastic writer whose books are so action-packed I occasionally had to set them down to take a deep breath. Both series are highly recommended. Fossum's books are more psychological.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote