View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 11:33 AM   #1416
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyssette View Post
I hate to bother again. This should have been added in my earlier reply, but would it be possible to also have the "keep_style_attr:true" for AO3 as well? I'm finding out stories mirrored on AO3 have more metadata (e.g. series) filled out than FFnet, and it seems like it would be a useful option in case more unique formatting come up.
If you put keep_style_attr:true under [defaults] it will also effect AO3. But it does only what it says--keep the style attribute on tags.

If the styling/formatting is being done by class/id attributes and stylesheets that won't be kept.

If you give me an example story URL I may be able to help you more.