View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:02 PM   #85
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paste0x78 View Post
Thank you. It works wonderfully. I figured I had the wrong archive when I didn't see full_update anywhere. Is it something that came with one of the devices or something of your creation?
I wrote the program myself after studying the Freescale documentation on driving the e-ink screen used in the Kobo devices. If you're familiar with C code it's quite straightforward, though when I started trying to drive the display I had never written a line of C in my life. I just barely managed to understand enough of the documentation to write the code to refresh the display.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote