View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:17 AM   #19
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
The problem seems to be that people are more comfortable with ebook piracy than films, music etc. I've been surprised at a few older people I know who have bought ereaders and then quite happily accepted CDs of thousands of books given to them by friends or relatives (and very few of these things contain just public domain books). To be fair they still buy new books but I've just found it quite surprising how accepting they are of all these free books.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote