View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 08:35 PM   #571
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I got a call from Amazon customer service today (I missed the call unfortunately) and they said they read my 1 star review of the Paperwhite and that I should call them because they are certain they can help me with my issue. I don't see how they can magically make color blobs disappear, but I may as well call them back and see what they say. If they want to send me yet another replacement, I guess I'll try another one.
Go for it. The more who help Amazon we may see a fix for everyone.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote