View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #352
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
I'm so confused by this whole thing. I saw someone post this image online saying their PW has "no discoloration", with this photo as proof:

http://s1359.photobucket.com/albums/...004_192133.jpg

Is it possible we're dealing with some sort of weird/specific colorblindness in a given percentage of the population?

Quote:
I checked the kindleboards poll too, the problem is pretty rampant. Plus those that vote that they are happy may also have issues they simply don't notice, or if they do, it doesn't bother them. At this point I am honestly convinced that all of the PW's have these same issues to some degree or another.
I'm pretty sure I voted I was happy with my screen in the very first poll here, because the sequence of events went like this:

1) Read mobileread forums while waiting for delivery. Oh, people are complaining about shadows from the LED lights, weird. It can't be that bad.

2) Tear open box. Crank up light. Yeah, the shadows from the LED lights are totally tolerable.

3) Vote in poll. Post happy preliminary review.

4) Look back at the *rest* of the PW screen and note that it's all pink and blue.

Last edited by Trauma Doll; 10-11-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote