View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #7
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Yes, the 0.6.0 beta sets the save as folder default to be your last opened folder. But since I don't add many HTML files I never noticed that its not in sync. I'll add an updated patch for the next version that will set the default folder for add existing files to your last opened folder. If you change the folder in add existing, it will use that folder as the add existing default until you Open a new book or restart.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote