View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #30
VWeed
Lese-Kaninchen
VWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheeseVWeed can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx I86 HDML Plus, PB626_2, Entourage Pocket Edge, LGGPad, LGG2
Hello my dear friends,

yesterday I have brought the PE to my little sister.
She was so much delighted and surprised about the present I couldn't tell.
Since she is a intelligent as me (even though her hair is brown ), she got no problems to understand the usage of the PE. I have updated the firmware, installed some readers for the LCD-display and copied all ebooks and MP3 I own onto her MicroSD-card in her new PE before I covered the PE in the presentpaper.
So she can use the PE with same apps I have installed in my EE also.
Thank's your help, I am the dearest related of my little sister now.
I am sure, this night she got no sleep in all. But she's a single jet and her boyfriend won't may stay with her over night - as I assume...

Since the import of the reader finaly has worked, today morning I have bought a PE from same seller as the last one for myself equally. This, cause I saw, the little brother of the EE is better in handling when lying in bed or somewhere else, and on the other hand, because Juergen yesterday confessed to me, he has ordered a new (much more big) car for himself.

Therefor yesterday I had drive with him hundreds of miles just to drop a short look onto his new dream-vehicle. For me this car is looking as every car. One engine, four wheels, seats and so on, covered in a case of metal.
And of all availiable colors he had to choose a black one. What normal person will buy a black car? Black really is no color. In opposite, it is the missing of colors!
Why in the world not one in red or a nice light blue?
Never will understand, how men can be so enthusiastic abour just a thing for locomotion.
Next life he should let reburn himself as a car-mechanic. Then he may merry a car instead a human lifeform, named woman.

And as I told before, penality is a must, if so expensive pay outs are nor comminicated between both partners.
Paradoxically he didn't say anything against my PE-order. Must be his bad conscience.

Well, in that case, in near future I will get a PE as well to my existing EE, PB Pro603 and PB IQ 701. This really should be enough then.

But... with the EE I have some problems perhaps since I'd updated the FW. ut nor sure, cause before not tested.
I am not able to order something in the android market. Neither payable Apps nor freeware.
First time it told, I have no account. So I build one at google.
Then it told, the payment method isn't correct. So I deposited my creditcard instead of the bank-account number.
At last the market says it's prohibited to sell into my country.
What do I wrong?

Is here somewhere a manual availiable, how to use the market?
I am really overburdened with - no idea what I could do for getting access to the marked.

Nearly same problems I have in every Android places. Nowhere I am able to download some stuff.

Dear wishes

Vero
VWeed is offline   Reply With Quote