View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #6
secretdream
secretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead communitysecretdream has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: nook
it is ok if you succeed..
but i think,your pdf document may have some kind of protection...(for abbyy it doesn't take 30 minutes for one conversation)...(i didn't remember this problem since now....i don't know but maybe this is it.)

there are some kind of protection that when you look the pdf you don't see any,but when you copy and paste the text,result is like yours...(meaningless characters)...

but i open such documents with Abbyy Fine Reader....
with no problem
secretdream is offline   Reply With Quote