View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 07:05 AM   #34
ikarus9999
Connoisseur
ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koboyashi View Post
I've extracted 'KoboRoot.zip' and 'koboplugins.zip', downloaded here into the '.kobo' directory and ejected the device. The device restarted automatically with the normal update messages after unplugging. But nothing has changed on the Kobo start menu. I assume, the "libqtscript.so" is missing.

By the way: do I need a Linux capable text editor like Notepad++ to edit 'koboplugins.ini' (because of the line endings)?
libqtscript is not needed for the tweaks plugin.
You have to open the library once to get the plugin loaded. Have you done that?

As for the koboplugins.ini: At the moment yes. As I'm working under linux I haven't been paying attention to the line endings. I'll fix this in the next release.
ikarus9999 is offline   Reply With Quote