View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:40 AM   #843
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdagenius View Post
I have reset the Kindle to factory default. Duokan Lite then installed with first try. I now have to put back on all the hacks I had...
I'm happy to see that you installed it.

Quote:
I too am interested in finding a quick way to go between Kindle OS and Duokan Lite. Have you solved this?
the duokan.ini works on my kindle (3.1) without any problemwhen I boot Kindle on KindleOS.

Quote:
Also is there a way to upgrade Duokan Lite with a new version when this is available without removing Jailbreak and other hacks? Doing a factory reset each time is not an elegant way.
there is a way: settings >check update

Quote:
A query relating to this: I noticed in the folders of the .zip archive for Duokan Lite, there are 2 folders with .bin files. I used the folder with the larger files (a guess) for a new install which worked. I wonder if the other folder is for an upgrade from the previous version? Also will this update work with Jailbreak and hacks installed? Has anyone tried this?
files with larger size(131kb) are for 3.2 and files with size 2kb are for 3.1 . (I used this 2kb files to install DLite on firm 3.1)

You can ask to tracy2011 As far as I know Tracy is a member of the Duokan Team.

Last edited by thomass; 09-13-2011 at 03:32 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote