Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:47 PM   #81
molman
Evangelist
molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.molman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Like you said earlier, make it optional. I'm just giving ideas. Also, it doesn't have to redraw the screen like the NOOK when it comes out of sleep. The unlock screen can just be blank with a prompt.

Proper cases would accommodate the power switch. Every Kobo case I've seen (not including the Case Crown one) has a strap that covers the power switch. Lets us know if you find something.
Sorry to nit-pick but those two nook photos show two different prompts at the bottom. I haven't looked into it but I guess these screens can do partial redraws, but either way it looks like after you push the nook button it then displays the unlock prompt? This redraw would still require some power draw (maybe so little to be irrelevant?).

Anyway, optional is totally fine with me :-)

As to case the KT isn't even sold locally for me, so case wise I haven't seen anything beyond the homemade and the few options that have pop'd up on the internet. I emailed Dodocase who have no plans for a KT case atm.
molman is offline   Reply With Quote