Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 10:00 PM   #364
allisondbl
Connoisseur
allisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Paperwhites 2013 and 2015, Nook Glowlight, iPhone, etc.
I use xp. haven't uninstalled and reinstalled - though not a bad idea for same reason I've noted before. Every time I mess with program it UNDOES what works. I have five pages of collections with hundreds of books. If it undoes ALL my collections - and it did that once and it was a miracle I managed to get an old .json file to work I'm screwed. Yes I can copy .json file and go from there and try again and I may well do that next. I will only point out there are quite a number of peeps who are having the same problem with KCM.

For obvious reasons few who are happy post here. Maybe I'll run a poll and see if I can find out if others are using with no problem.

Thank you. A
allisondbl is offline   Reply With Quote