View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 02:36 PM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Excellent (I think)! May I ask all of you technical experts what this will (might) mean, if anything, for PDFs which are essentially composed of full-page images or even those which have many images? For example, a PDF which is nothing more than 400 letter-sized pages each being a single scanned image. I assume reflowing will do nothing for these, correct? But the "magnifier" you mention, iarann, makes it sound like zooming, as you would do with an image. Do I have any of this right? Please excuse my ignorance.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote