View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 01:13 AM   #7
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
I can't wait to see if they bother to reply to you at all. I am so extremely unimpressed with their customer service.

Sorry about your broken cybook.
And I think that part of the problem is, well, the holidays and, well, the 800-pound gorilla called 'backordered'. I mean, Sony's backordered, Amazon's backordered and Bookeen's backordered on their units, which means if the problem isn't software-related or cannot be fixed with a few simple parts/adjustments, there are no swap-out units with which to exchange. And that last really can't be laid to Bookeen as it's pretty much PVI's fault for not producing enough eInk displays.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote