Thread: ADW.Launcher
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 05:11 AM   #5
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
does anyone know how to get back the square at the bottom of ADW that launches the black app pages? When I move things around I keep losing it and I got it back once by re-installing the app. But then I had to start all over trying to organize my desktops, and at this point I'd hate to lose the hours I've put into it.

Also, I don't know what it's called - shelf maybe - but where the square that I lost is - I was able to add the Market and Dolphin and once I was able to add other icons also. But it seems to be a hit or miss thing. Most of the time when I try to move something there it doesn't stick. And sooner or later I lose the app page launcher and it's impossible to add icons to the desktop then.

Am I missing something? I like a lot of what it can do, but I'm getting very frustrated. Tried looking for instructions, but no luck there.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote