View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:13 AM   #24
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Kenny's point is sound as it is the user's decision not to opt in which is doing the hiding
I don't opt in because I don't want to deal with any of this when I am visiting Mobileread. I come here to enjoy e-books and a friendly community.

This is not to say that I am hiding from these issues, which I can, and do, discuss elsewhere (preferably not online but face to face in person).

Quote:
, however given that the forum's primary function is to discuss mobile reading I think it's an acceptable decision.