View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 03:52 AM   #32
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Best not to be seeking karma here.
It's a wicked trap.
They get you hooked on the stuff, taking everything away.
Your intelligence.
Your personality.
Your soul.
And finally, when you're full, the Mods hunt you.
Torment you day and night.
Until you finally can't take it anymore.
Then they take your karma and feed upon it.
Like leeches.
Run now, while you can!
Oh, the humanity! The horror!
Hey! Those meetings are private! Where/who did you get your information from? We'll hunt them down and feast on their karmic energy, with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Forgiven I knew you were playing with Grandma, but I wanted to do the clarification because, like many times, I tried to say one thing and finished saying another.
I do that all the time. Like, once I started saying to my Mum, "Bye, Mum, it's been nice having you stay with us", and it came out "Begone, you awful harpy, you're draining the life-force from my soul!".

Cheers,
Marc