Thread: Content Rising Kindle eBook prices.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 07:24 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Slightly off topic but:
I'm so tired of seeing page after page of one-star reviews from Amazon readers pissed at ebook prices. Even if it were Amazon's fault, why punish Mr. Follet with negative reviews of his book? Write the publishers... email Amazon customer service, but don't give a book you haven't read a bad review. It doesn't make any sense. Amazon needs to start deleting every review that doesn't pertain to the book's content.

Back on topic:

Quote:
It appears that some publishers are using my page/dollar value method of evaluating ebooks to actually set prices. That is really too bad. I hope others don't follow.
I've started to notice the same thing myself and it is more than a little discouraging.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote