View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 05:46 PM   #23
Doranwen
Enthusiast
Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doranwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none, sadly, they all died
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Not actually too sure why these are still experimental - one would have thought they could have moved on by now .....
I would guess because it still doesn't work properly with some files. I tried a couple weeks ago to grab the individual books of the KJV as epub format there; every one of them had a serious error that didn't let it display the whole thing (just one page of the actual verses). So although I'm pretty sure I was able to get Secret Garden and A Little Princess in epub just fine, the KJV did not work correctly as an epub. Not sure what made the difference there, but I'm guessing it's due to bugs and kinks like that that they haven't certified it as working great.
Doranwen is offline   Reply With Quote