Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:09 PM   #109
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
I am looking for a Science Fiction Book that came out in..... probably the late 50s. I keep thinking the Author's name was Margaret St. Claire (could be way off base) I believe the author was female.
The story pertains to a world wiped out by plagues/disease. Human's have been driven underground into elaborate caves. The humans that survived the pandemic survived because they had been eating fungii (mushrooms). I can't remember much more I was only ten or so.

Can anyone help me out?
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote